How to use web 2.0 sites for link building
A web 2.0 is a blogging website which allows a user to create and publish the content in the website. This is the subset of Web 2.0 properties. Another character of Web 2.0 blog is that these kind of blogs are mostly free as far as I know.
Why are these blogs good for link building?
I have three reasons for why are these blogs are good for link building.
Firstly, web 2.0 blogs allow the users to create, own and control the backlinks that you own.
Second one, the backlinks here can target a particular anchor text for your backlink profile.
Third one, web 2.0 backlinks are for completely FREE. Because there are many backlinks that you get by paying. This can fetch you good and expensive backlinks at any time and thus can reduce your costs, which is really a good thing for a blogger. Saving some bucks is just like earning some. Isn’t it?
Steps to create a blog for web 2.0
- For web 2.0 blogs, I suggest you to create an account by using a brand new email address.
- Create a blog on any platform. This process of creating is similar for all the platforms in blogging.
- Name the blog and make sure it is catchy. Does not take the niche with the keywords in the url, which you’re using. Here a generic title used in the blog can be used for several of your sites.
- Fill the account and profile info. This is must because it seems more genuine for others who keep an eye on the blog.
- Add at least 3 posts, but do not link to your site now. You can do this after posting some more good posts. Quality is the key here.
- Make sure to add pictures and link videos from YouTube, which gives more authenticity to your blog. Using only Google for images may risk you in the issue of copyrights. There are many other sources.
- Remember, each post must be linked to 2 – 4 authority sites which are not your direct competitors and especially news sites or competitor sites. Because these links will help Google understand the kind of keywords or topics used in the blog.
- You have to wait about a week.
- After waiting for about a week, add another 1 or 2 backlinks to your site in the articles you post. Make sure that the article you write are natural and relevant to the sites you’re backlinking. Be careful with URLs too.
- Remember that some backlinks must point to the home page, ie,. main page and other links must point to specific posts.
- You can also comment on the authentic blog to get your site indexed. It is not a risky way, but it is when you do more times. This will be useful when you comment on the relevant sites. Relevancy is important here.
The following are the popular Web 2.0 blogs
This Post Is Great. Thanks http://www.bloggersitemap.com/