iTunes has been a wonderful place for digital media content addicts so far but Digital Rights Management (DRM) have made life hard for iPhone users. iPhone users can enjoy these digital contents only in iTunes and cannot access any of these in some other device. DRM has done some serious damage in the overall user experience of iPhone users. DRmare M4V Converter for Mac saves you from this DRM trap and allows you to enjoy media contents across devices across platforms. Today, we will review DRmare M4V Converter for Mac and also teach you how to use it to enjoy media contents across different platforms. Let us get started straight away.
Features of DRmare M4V Converter for Mac
- The DRmare M4V Converter for Mac losslessly removes DRM from your iTunes media files. This means there will be all settings starting from subtitles to bitrates will remain as it is (unless you want to remove them) and only the DRM will get removed.
- With this tool, you can convert your files into M4V, MKV, HD MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, TS, MPG, MP3, TRP etc. However, we suggest you to convert your files into MP4 format as it is the mostly used format and is supported by most devices.
- The conversion triggers at 30X speed than any other iTunes M4V Converter for Mac.
- You have control over other settings as well. This means you can customize codecs, bit rates, subtitles etc.
- DRmare customer support department is available 24*7 to address your query.
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac comes in two packages. Single User License pack and Family Pack. The Single user Pack is available for 1 PC and you get lifetime free support and update along with it. On the other hand, the Family Pack is available for up to 5 PCs and you get lifetime free support and update along with it. The Single User Pack comes with a price tag of costs $44.95 whereas the Family Pack comes with a price tag of $69.95. In case, you are not satisfied with the software (which is highly unlikely), you get a 60 day money back guarantee.
There are two points that you should note before we move on to how to use this wonderful tool. The first point is you should be using at least v10.8 version of the Operating System and the second point is that irrespective of your operating system, your iTunes should be the latest version that is currently available.
How to use DRmare M4V Converter for Mac?
- Firstly, you have to download DRmare M4V Converter for Mac by clicking here.
- Follow the installation process by clicking “Next”.
- Run the application.
- Click on the media files (iTunes movies, shows, music) with DRM protection which you want to convert and they will be automatically added in your convert list. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a media file to get it added in your list.
- Up next, select the output setups as per your choice and requirement and click on “Convert”
- You are done. The app will start the media file conversion. Once the conversion is complete, you can find the converted files (DRM removed) in your history.
DRmare M4V Converter is a must have tool for not only MAC users but for everyone. Everyone wants to enjoy digital media cross device cross platform so we recommend this tool not only exclusively to the Mac users but to every individual who is a media consumer. DRmare M4V Converter has allowed given us freedom from the hands of DRM!