Many of us people love
to download files using Utorrent but
some of us love IDM more than torrent
because of it’s blazingly fast speed. Nowadays everyone download torrent files
as some of us want pirate files and torrent is the best place for that and it is the widely used software download files. On torrent website there
are huge data from anything latest movies, software and games. Personally, I download my all data using torrent because it is easy and can be resumed and paused without giving any error to downloaded file
. If you are not using torrent to download files than
you should definitely try it.
Download Torrent Files Using Internet Download Manager Easily
I am sure ones you get comfortable with it you will never need to search on google for any movie download links or any other data.
but in this tutorial we are not going to talk about how to download files from torrent but we are going to talk about how to download torrent files using idm rather than utorrent or bittorrent software. So head over and look at the instructions-
Instructions for downloading torrent files using IDM
Well before some months there was some sites like torrific
which allowed the users to download torrent files using idm but
due to copyright infringement they were taken down so now we have to compromise some things but
doesn’t matter we
still have an amazing site
You can headover
to it to have a look at the site as i
said there are some restrictions. You can remove the restrictions buy
buying premium account
which is around 619 rupees for thirty days after getting you will get unlimited storage and some other features. So just follow the steps below to see how it works.
- Download .torrent file of the file you want to download from some good torrent sites.
- Now visit zbigz website.
- Just sign up for a free account or for a premium account for around 600 rs.
- Now in the upload section upload the torrent file you downloaded earlier and press Go.
- Ok now you have to wait for around 1-2 minutes while zbigz is working on your torrent file and gathering some data.
- Now after the file has been uploaded you will see .zip download button after the file name.
|Downloading using zbigz website
- Now click on the .zip download button and boom your downloaded will be started if you have idm installed then idm will start the download otherwise some other downloading software you have installed
(Note- If idm doesn’t start your download and it is the only downloading software you have installed check for idm extension it might have been disabled in your browser.)
We hope this tutorial worked for you and if you have any queries & questions do comment.