No wonder that adobe flash player is one of the most significant software in windows pc. Like that AFP (Adobe Flash Player) is also important for android OS system. It supports vector graphics, 3D graphic’s, animations, games and also helps to stream videos and audio files. Unluckily the adobe developers break off their progress for below android 4.0 OS version. You cannot install flash player below android ice cream OS version. that measure you are not able to watch flash contents on your device.
So today I’m going to discuss with you about flash player installation in android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 jelly bean, and 4.4 KitKat versions.
What is Adobe Flash Player and why it is IMPORTANT?
Adobe is a totally free of cost application for smartphones. its used for executing the well-off contents around the web and viewing multimedia objects and many more. AFP runs the swf files which are created by Adobe Flash Professional tool, Adobe Flex or other Macromedia tools. Adobe is often uses in games, animation, GUI’s that entrenched over the internet.
Steps to install Adobe Flash Player on Android OS
- First of all enable the option to install non-marketplace apps in your device. So go to Settings > Security > Check Unknown Sources.
- Next, Download boat or dolphin browsers from Google Play Store.
Note– if you are using the dolphin browser then you also need to download the dolphin jet pack app from play store.
- Now, Download the Adobe Flash player in your device through the browser or you can download the player directly in your pc.
- If you download the app using your computer then copy and paste the app in device storage.
- The Adobe Flash Player APK can be easily found in preferred storage location.
- Now select the APK file and install the app.
- After the successful installation, launch the boat or dolphin browser.
- Now go to your browser settings panel and enable all the flash plug-ins.
- That’s it!
Steps to install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 And 4.4 OS
One thing you need to keep in mind that Google Chrome and Opera mini doesn’t support the adobe flash player. But browser like Mozilla Firefox, boat, dolphins supports this flash player. As I mentioned above that today we are going to teach you about how to install AFP in your 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 android os versions. So just look at the below given steps.
- Firstly make sure that you have enabled the option for installing non-market apps.
- If you haven’t then go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Tick mark on Unknown Source.
- Now download the Adobe flash player in your android device.
- After successfully download then locate the app in your device file manager.
- Now select the APK file and install it properly then go to your browser settings and enable the flash player.
- That was it! You’ve done the job correctly. Now you can see any flash content in your device or stream videos.
Now you’ve recognized that how to install Adobe Flash Player in ANDROID 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1? You wanted to install flash so do it right away. If you’ve got any problem during set up then let us know via comments. We’re ready to help you always. BTW if you know any else method to do this kindly let contact or comment below. Am I explained properly or I missed any points????????