This article will provide you with a list of some of the best Btech colleges in Delhi/NCR. This list will comprise of some of the top IITs, NITs and many more reputed colleges. So, here it is :
- Indian Institute of Technology: It was established in the year 1961. It is located in Delhi. It is one of the best engineering colleges of Delhi along with 14 other IIT colleges of the country. It is autonomous in nature and is managed by the board of directors and other members. It has some 13 departments which offer education in different fields, all JEE Exam students want to take the admission in IIT.
It is located in Hauz Khas. The campus is beautiful and is surrounded by beautiful greenery all around. It also has beautiful monuments nearby it like Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar. The area is also well connected to the city. The colleges has all the basic facilities and talking about the placements, every year a major chunk of companies visit the campus for the placements.
- Amity University, Noida: It was established in the year 1994 and has been approved by the UGC. It is located in Noida, UP. It is connected to the capital of India, so it becomes very easy to travel as one has access to metro also. The campus has all the facilities, like that of a big library, computer lab, canteen and also good transportation facilities. Besides that, it also organizes fiestas and cultural events for the overall development of the students. They also have a cell who works for the placement of the students and provides job opportunities to the students through campus only.
- ITM University, Gurgaon: This is a recent one which was established in the year 1996. It is a private university and has been affiliated by the UGC. The campus is located in a HUDA area in Gurgaon. The campus has different departments varying from engineering, management, law and center of language learning.
They have in all 193 faculties. More than half of them have a doctorate degree. They have all the basic facilities, which also includes transportation as they have a shuttle bus between Delhi and Gurgaon. They also have events like that of ‘Momentun’, sports events, workshops and seminars for the growth of the students. This college has the excellent placement record. They invite industry stalwarts to their campus for the placement of the students. Besides that, they also provide training, internships and counseling to the students so that they are able to decide what to look for.
- Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad: This college was established in 2004 and is located in Faridabad. It has also been approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and has also been accredited by the NAAC. It is located at the Aaravali campus on Surajkund Road, in Faridabad. It also has 12 UG and PG in engineering, management and computer application. They also offer B.tech course in second shift as well.
As of now, their annual intake is 834 seats with 155 faculty members from all the departments. And, more than 30% have a doctoral degree.
They have all the facilities, like that of a digital library, air conditioned buses, a well furnished boys and girls hostel, cafeteria, sports facility and many such facilities. They also conduct workshops for both students and teachers, seminars on intellectual property rights is also conducted and they also conduct faculty development program. They also let their students take part in a number of extra curricular activities.
They have an entrepreneurship cell, training cell and placement cell. These cells provide training to the students in a lot of aspects which are essential for all the students in deciding their future.
- Jamia Millia Islamia: It was established in the year 1920. It is affiliated to the Central University and was approved by the UGC. It is located in New Delhi. The campus is very large and has all the basic amenities. It also has an administrative block, a residential block, a playground and a central library. It is considered as one of the renowned institutions of the country.
It offers a large number of courses in various fields like that of Engineering, Science, Foreign language, Nursing and Medical. They also have a separate training and a placement cell which works for the students.